Broadcasting Blog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Capstone...

Okay, so I know I'm a little late with this post, but this is the first time since last Wednesday that I have had access to a computer. The capstone presentations last Wednesday went well, and there are just a few adjustments I think that could be made to make them more successful in the spring. First, I encourage more audio and video clips from the presenters. Second, I think that more underclassmen should come because I feel it is important for them to see what others have done and learn little quirks to making their success at Westminster a little easier. And finally, I strongly recommend creating E-portfolios and using those as your presentation. That way, not only do you have a resume ready to send out, but it also limits your presentation time so you don't talk for more than about 20 minutes. Those are my suggestions to make Spring presentations more successful.

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home