Broadcasting Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Update

Ok, so this weekend, I realized that before November 15th, I have literally 12 things due, four of which are BIG things. Actually, quite possibly the biggest things I have had to do in my college career. So, I decided to take the time to blog this week about my schedule to help organize myself.

My senior project will be completed by the end of this week so that I can have it in advance of the S.T.O.P. the Violence convention. I also plan to compile a list of all my contacts since I will be seeing many of them on the November 17th weekend.

As for my capstone presentation, I am beginning to put it together. I still have a lot of work to do on it, but at least I'm making some progress.

My alumni research project is a work in progress. My intentions were to interview Mr. Finkenpearl, but that has proved fruitless so far. So, my next choice is to interview Jimm Needle because he is working in entertainment instead of news. Hopefully that will work out well.

As for the rest of the million things I need to do, Im just going to try to manage the two weeks I have to get it all done as well and thoroughly as possible. On that note, I'm off to the library.....

Until Next Time,
Kirstan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home