Broadcasting Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Senior Project

So this week we are supposed to blog about what we are doing for our senior project. I decided that I am going to make a PSA or commercial for the S.T.O.P. the Violence Convention that is held annually in Pittsburgh for area high school students. I was very involved in the convention in high school, so I thought this would be a nice tie in.

As far as what I have done so far, I have talked to the director, Richard Garland, about what exactly the PSA should say and where we could play it. I also spoke with him about being very involved in the actual convention.

For a timeline, the convention is on November 9th this year. I have been drawing up my idea for a PSA and will start shooting when I get back from fall break.

Other than that, it is DEFINITELY time for a break....

Until Next Time,
Kirstan :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    Ohhh megabeast, you are so charitable. Have a nice break--I'm coming out next weekend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home