Broadcasting Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Employed or unemployed?....that is the question

This week in capstone we were asked to look into some possible job search sites to see if they would be beneficial to find jobs. We were also asked about whether or not the site seemed worth it to pay. As for those, there are very few sites I have found that I think should be paid for. One in particular that I agree with is Actors Access. This site allows you to submit your headshot and resume for different acting gigs that come up in the Entertainment Business.

As for non-pay sites, I normally just type in the name of the station or company that I am interested in applying at and look on the positions they are looking to hire, for instance Paramount Pictures.

However, the best site I have found for jobs in entertainment is at Entertainment Jobs. This site allows you to search all jobs in the entertainment industry and tells you how to apply. I have used this site in the past, but now it seems that they have changed it to a pay site aside from the jobs that are hilighted. So, I plan to look into this and hope to use the site a whole lot in the near future.

Until Next Time,
Kirstan :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home