Broadcasting Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ugly Kirstan

This week has been very busy for me in my entertainment career. I had acting class on Tuesday night with casting director Leslee Dennis. It was a great learning experience and was VERY informational.

I also had 3 auditions this week, and booked a Jason Mraz music video, who happens to be a top artist on Titan Radio. The song, which was created for the show "Ugly Betty," is titled "The Beauty in Ugly," and we will apparently be digitally altered to make the video. It shot today, and was a BLAST! I met a lot of people (including Jason Mraz...who happens to be my old Megabeast partner Liz Farry's favorite). We then found out that the video will most likely be airing sometime in February on ABC between "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy." So keep an eye out for me!

Anyhow, I'm off to bed because I am TOTALLY exhausted....

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    Yet again, you are so unreal! You'll have to keep me posted as to when that ugly betty airs so I can watch it online.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger B. Weaver said…

    Sounds like the grind is setting in...but do you like what you're doing?

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kirstan! It was so nice to hear from you. Yes our club went through!! We'll make you an honorary member. I can't believe you booked a music video!! How awesome is that?! You HAVE to let me know when it's out or where I can watch it. I'm so glad things are going well for you in Cali. Keep us all updated...either through your blog or e-mails. Much Luv!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Laura K. said…

    that ugly betty was on last night...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home