Broadcasting Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Farewell Westminster

Today I left Westminster College for the last time. As I reflect, I realize that I need to say thanks to two AMAZING professors. I know we are not allowed to blog about them, but I figure now that I am gone and graduated, what the heck. So here it goes.

First, I need to send a HUGE thank you out to Dr. Barner. He was my advisor and helped me to get out of Westminster a semester early (I know he is probably thrilled to get rid of me! HAHA!. He was also always the one that pushed me to do well and be very involved in Broadcasting from the get-go freshman year. I can't thank you enough.

Second, Mr. Weaver. Now that I don't need to suck up to get a good grade, I'm gonna tell you how I really feel! HAHA! Just kidding, the truth is all good. Seriously, you have supported me through every decision I have made throughout my college career. I'm sure I was a pain at times....especially when I decided that news was just not for me. But I really must thank you for everything and for having faith in me to do well when I may not have had the confidence I should have. I hope to always keep in touch with you, no matter where I am or what career I end up choosing. After all, when I am a big celebrity someday, I definitely expect to get some phone calls about Alumni Research Projects!

But anyhow, thank you so much! You two have made my college experience worthwhile, and I leave with much greater knowledge and a better understanding of what I want to do with my life. So thank you!

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'll be back soon enough for some big homecoming event where you'll wonder who the geeks are shooting the parade. Hope you see some snow in L.A.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    oh my gosh don't go!!!

    I can't believe you're a college graduate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home