Broadcasting Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And I'm back in the game....

Tonight, on my birthday night, my dedicated self went to acting class. Most people there said I should probably be out at a bar or something, but I figure now that I'm finally here I should make the most of it. So to acting class I went. I was put in front of an awesome producer, one that would be really valuable to Aidan. I'll have to get her that contact information. But, it feels really good to be back and in action. Have a great New Year everyone! Be safe!

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow- I'm impressed with your decision. Good luck.

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    you are such a champ. that dedication is the difference between someone who'll make it (you) and someone who won't.

    Happy belated birthday and thanks for the xmas msg. I MISS YOU!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home