Broadcasting Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Final Project

This week, we are asked to review our final project. Before I go into any details, I will briefly describe what my project was. My final project was a PSA for the STOP the Violence Convention, and also I wanted to put together a list of all my contacts so I can stay organized and have an effective way to job search. As for the PSA, it turned out pretty well, but not as creative as I would have liked. I wanted to actually put together a series of commercials, but due to lack of time, I was only able to complete the main one. The PSA uses strong statistics to show the significance of different types of violence. I feel if I had had time to produce a series of spots, it would have been more effective, but the statistics used in the main spot are powerful.

As for my list of contacts, I have successfully compiled a list of the contacts I have made this in the past years, as well as some more that I met in November. At the event in November, I was able to meet many new industry professionals while also meeting with many I have already been in contact with. Hopefully I will be able to find a job soon after college.

That's it for now.
~Until Next Time~

Kirstan :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you save plenty of copies?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home