Broadcasting Blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

And the ball is rolling....

This week was kind of crazy in my entertainment career. I was lucky enough to have some great and fun opportunities to get the ball rolling.

First, I have been lucky enough to work some with Richard DeLancy, the agent that I interned with this summer. He has been amazing and I am still learning a ton!

Then, on Tuesday, my mom managed to get us tickets to the People's Choice Awards. It was a really awesome experience to see all the celebrities that I look up to in one room. Then, when we got home, we were able to watch it air on TV because it wasn't live out here except for the actual taping. It was fun that we got to get all dressed up and mingle with the stars of today :)

Finally, on Wednesday I was an audience member at the Greg Behrendt show. It was really neat for me because I have never been in the audience at a talk show aside from Jay Leno, which is set up a whole lot different. Then yesterday, I was asked to be a part of their segment Greg vs. Stacy. I stood up and asked a question from the audience and got advice from Greg and Stacy. It was really neat, and there were some benefits to it :) Check out the show, it should be on in a few weeks!

Anyhow, I gotta get working.....

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Liz Farry said…

    dawg, i am so excited for you!!! you are absolutely the coolest. i'm not doing megabeast mondays--couldn't do it without you! but i am on Tuesdays 9-11, so if you're not working hit me up!

    I leave for school today, but I can't believe you won't be there!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Pat Sandora said…

    work it, Kirstan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home