Broadcasting Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

BUSYness....

Sorry that I haven't posted in so long, but I've been extremely busy these past couple of weeks. Just thought I'd write a brief update:

1. I'm still busy with a commercial/infomercial that is set to film mid-april then again in may.
2. We just wrapped up casting of the film "You're So Dead" this week. We cast 32 roles, which would normally take about 6 weeks to do, in 9 days. We really rocked it out, but were sooooo busy.
3. Another breakdown for a new Gregory Dark, who is an AMAZING director (his most recent film "See No Evil") film went out yesterday, and casting for that will begin shortly.
4. I'm still working a side job to make extra cash for the time being, as well as taking acting classes and have been out on quite a few auditions with one callback coming up.

So, I mean, really, if you look at it, I haven't been doing a darn thing (gosh I love sarcasm). ANYHOW, I have to be getting up REALLY early tomorrow morning to continue my hectic life. Goodnight and sweetest of dreams!

~Until Next Time~
Kirstan :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kirstan!! Things sound crazy out there! But it sounds like you're having a lot of fun. I just recently went blonde. You like it? Our secret isn't really a secret at all. We're just going to try and do something out of the ordinary for our capstone presentations. It's quickly approaching so we'll see if we can bust something out. What was your callback for?? Please keep me updated on things out there. Going to auditions out in California has always been a daydream of mine. Let me in on the details!!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger B. Weaver said…

    Got anything cooking on the reality TV front?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home